How do I complete the KYC process to go live? (Step2)
To make sure that MANGOPAY can conduct its proper due diligence on its clients, we require you to upload a number of documents in accordance with our on-boarding KYC process.
To complete the KYC process according to the country you are registered in, you need to upload your documents following this link.
The list of documents may vary depending on the country you are registered in.
List of KYC documents - UK Example:
- Certificate of incorporation (the full document is required, and is available here)
- Power of the director if not mentioned in the extract of the Company Register
- Identity proof of each natural person who owns directly or indirectly 10% or more of the company
- Identity proof of the director(s)
- VAT number (if applicable)
- Complete and sign the Sworn Declaration
- Directors’ resume (LinkedIn profile in PDF accepted)
- Your terms and conditions
- Your bank details